“It’s maximizing the energy you put into what you are passionate about.
It’s squeezing every last bit of juice out of your day.
It’s putting all your effort into achieving the goal at hand.
It’s making every minute count.
Every. Single. Minute”
- Now look at yourself at the mirror. Do you have all your focus on what you are passionate about? Do you time to catch on the last #GOT episode?
- We live in a greatest generation of fake entrepreneurs.
- Baseline is that everyone’s work ethics and style is unique but how we push ourselves depend on whom we’re working for.
- If you work for yourself, you should be getting the high drive to hustle since you are running the show. But if the drive is not sustainable, one should think hard about your passion and business they have chosen.
- And if you are working for someone, you do get the sense of responsibility and trust in the organisation and the leadership to instill a high octane drive to hustle and get the work done. If not, consider a new place to work where you are motivated and inspired to do your best work.
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” — Michael Jordan
- Hustlers have to see everything as opportunity even in the face of failure and learn from the mistakes.
- But one thing nobody will tell you is that everything has a price. The price of the journey of hard work and sacrifice one have to make to achieve the success and the goals. It is about putting hundreds of hours to hone skills and specialization. It is about learning everyday and never giving up.