Coworking relieves businesses and workers from the burden of cost,time and stress of setting up an office.
These coworking offices provide an ideal and professional environment with an unending list of amenities at a steal price.
1. Premium Business Internet
- Disruption – Broadband disruption can cause huge losses and wreck havoc on one’s business. The workers totally depend on the mercy of local broadband providers who have no clue of the importance of a good connection.
- Support & Connection – Hence, coworking offices provide the solution to this issue in the form of premium broadband connection and a great technical support staff that can resolve any disruptions within minutes. This change alone can be a good enough reason to shift to coworking.
2. A Professional Address For Client Meetings
- Incredible Solution – Maybe, your company is expanding steadily and you don’t have an office to meet prospective new clients. Well, this is where coworking comes in handy, saves you from a ton of stress and gives you an incredible solution.
- Easily Accommodate – Either a meeting room or a whole office floor, you can rent it according to your discretion and that too with a short notice period which is not the case when setting up a new office.
- Ergonomic Design – Also, the offices in coworking spaces are designed aesthetically and beautifully. You want to hold a meeting at a presentable place and coworking provides that reality.
It’s perfect for meetings and conferences, even when clients are travelling from other countries as coworking centres are usually located in convenient locations.
3. Economical Than Owing Facilities
- Cost Factor – Businesses can’t usually afford all the essential amenities they actually need to run their business, it may range from a high-end printer to a sophisticated coffee machine. However, using such facilities free of cost at a coworking centre can certainly be great for business and individuals.
- Affordable Plans – The plans are affordable in comparison to building or leasing a new office. Renting a building to set up an office isn’t cheap either. Also, there are no options to choose from like coworking centres and no flexibility of modification after a certain stage like coworking.
- Long Haul – So, it may seem economical to actually own all the amenities and even create a small office, but in the long haul, it’s not worth. Building an ergonomic office space is not an easy task and require huge manpower and money.
4. Free Networking
- New Life – New customers, new clients, mentors and the whole new variety of people are waiting to be found at a coworking space. The ecosystem of diverse and incredibly skilled people is readily available at a coworking space.
- Without Even Trying – Renting a coworking space lets you network for free with motivated people. It gives you a chance to connect with potential business opportunities and talented entrepreneurs in the same space and that too without even trying.
5. Comfortable & Healthy Environment
- Caring For A Human – Humans aren’t physically designed to sit for long hours but that is what majority of us end up doing in conventional offices. Rest and relaxation are usually discouraged in these traditional workspaces. However, coworking changes a lot of that and actually cares about your well-being and actually reduces your stress.
- Stimulus – Coworking has ergonomically designed seats and furniture to make the employees feel more comfortable. Coworking actively promotes health by constantly providing stimuli such as table tennis, foosball and events to break the monotony and let people create great products and services.
6. You Can’t Get The Premium Location
- Extremely High Rent – Getting a premium space at a prime location is actually a big challenge and quite stress inducing, especially in places like Connaught Place & Koramangala. Extremely high rents act as a deterrent for companies. Hence, coworking actually seems like a much better bet in terms of economics and space in the premium business district at budget prices.
- No Small Office Space – People looking at renting a workspace with essential amenities for a small group of people will actually find it quite difficult to rent a small space because structures in prime locations look for economic security and economic strength in case of renting a premium space.
7. Helps You Avoid Burnout
- Seeking A Break – People in workplace often get brain fog and it starts taking over their work. Plus, a conventional office space makes it even more difficult to break that feeling of helplessness. Hence, an environment like coworking can definitely help you avoid a burnout.
- Meeting New Inspirations – Also, you meet quite a lot of new people that may help you feel more relaxed and cure your mental blockage. An open working space makes you feel more in control. This makes you avoid a total burnout.
“It’s called peer to peer motivation”
The concept of coworking is an enticing option for business who want their team to be high on innovation and productivity. Coworking simply provides you with a variety of options that are more feasible and reduces your stress.
Hey! I am Journalism Graduate from the University of Delhi. My professional skills include the development of SEO Optimised Content. I work in tandems with the design and marketing team.
Any Queries – Feel Free To Reach Me Out!